Alright. It's about time I sucked it up and wrote this blog post.
My time of living in the Bay Area has come to a close. Sometime in October I decided that after 3 years of California, it was time to move back to Utah. I decided that I would move when my housing contracted ended in January. I was very sad to leave, but also excited for my next big thing.
So here is how I spent my last month in the Bay.
Book club at a French restaurant:
We consistently read and met up to talk about books every month in 2019, and I loved it.
A girls night that turned into TPing some boy's houses.
Honestly, such a fun activity. Except probably not for the boys-it rained that night and they had to deal with the wet mess in the morning.
My last day at Merit with some of the 2nd floorers:
I am already missing our chicken wars.
Lots of walks around the Bay:
I will miss all these trials that were so close to my house.
We stepped our game up a little this time and went to P.F. Changs

2020 vs 2017
Obviously Karl the Fog decided to block our 2020 view, but I guess that's just a pretty accurate look for San Fransisco. The first weekend I was ever here, I went to a goodbye party for some random boy. Everyone went up to the city to go roller skating at the Church of 8 Wheels, and then we went and got Bob's Donuts. So, to come full circle, I decided that for my last weekend here, I would do the same. I also included going to La Taqueria for dinner, because how can you not?
It was a great Saturday night, and I felt so loved. Also, I felt like "wait, why am I leaving this place??"
And finally, Jenn and I made some custom EPA shirts and they were delivered the day before I drove away.
Proud to represent the city of EPA. Even though the same day these were delivered, someone was shot and killed in our neighborhood. Soo actually not sure how proud we should be of this town.
And just like that my last month was over and I was driving home to Utah.
Overall, living in California was such a wonderful, fun, challenging, crazy, sad, happy, great, awesome experience that I truly loved, and I had the time of my life. Being back in Utah for the past 3 weeks has made me really miss the Bay Area, the beautiful weather, and all of my wonderful friends. Plus, I am unemployed once again, so we already know from experience how I don't handle that very well. I know it will all work out all in good time, but patience is hard.
To my avid 2 readers, thanks for following along on my journey while I lived my day's in the Bay, but this blog has now officially come to a close. I am so grateful that I randomly decided I would document my time living there, so now I can always remember this wonderful time of my life. Here is to hoping that the next 3 years will be just as great and adventured filled as the last.


No comments :
Post a Comment